Daimon-PS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch.

Go down

I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch. Empty I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch.

Post by Sarthol Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:09 am

Okay, so everything was going smooth until i put on my hellacious cape for 98% DR now i go dry every where even sponge bob, I killed around 30 and didn't get a drop, And before i got 98% dr i was getting a drop every 2 kills consitantly, I've encountered this twice before on other server's, one was the result of packet loss on the server side, And the other time there was a glitch happening between the rare drop tables and % drop rate changes where if you had % drop changes like rings it wouldn't let you access the rares drop tables anymore, until it was fixed.

Sarthol

Back to top Go down

I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch. Empty Re: I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch.

Post by omair456 Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:59 am

hey mate i am having the same problems!!!i have 68% dr and i was at customs with some new players and 1 of the player had 20% dr only...he was getting drops every single kill while i wasnt even getting any drops!!I hope the owner fix it soon

omair456

Back to top Go down

I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch. Empty Re: I believe there is a drop rate bug, i've talked to a few coder's who said this source has a small glitch.

Post by Sarthol Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:35 am

Yeah, i don't know what it is, but as soon as i removed items and dropped myself down to 75% i started getting drops again, And i tested it with another player he had 45% and was getting drops every kill, Whille me at 98% was getting nothing, then i removed a few items to get down to 75% and started getting consistant drops like he was.

Sarthol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum