Daimon-PS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper/Mod app

Go down

Helper/Mod app Empty Helper/Mod app

Post by Shorty2.4v Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Just gonna take a shot in the dark here.

In-game name: Shorty

IRL name: Collin Hunter

Things to know: very easy to become friends with and if you give me respect i will give it back. I also call it how i see it.

Why do you think you should be promoted to staff rank: I wouldn't say i think i should be promoted. I just want the chance to show you guys what i can help with and do for the server.

Have you been staff on other servers (if so please list them): Yes i ran my own server for about a year to a year in a half. had a 30+ player base very fun server.

How long would you be able to play if you were promoted to staff??: i would try to play at least 4-6 hours if i do not get the 4-6 hours during the week then weekends i would be on 24/7

What would you do if you could change one thing about the server?: I would not change a thing it is a very well coded server and a lot of respectful players.

Please contact me with any questions on Skype Collinhunter31 please add me if you have any questions or ask them in-game.

1. Desired staff position: My desired staff position would be to become a mod. If needed i can work my way up to mod by being a helper.

2. Your age: i am 19 years old birthday is june 26, 1997

3. Your location: I live in Indiana

4. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: I can play 4-6 hours a day if not on that much durin the week i will be on twice as long durin the weekend.

5. Why you should receive the position: TBH i do not know if i should have it or not. I am not gonna lie just to get the spot. But it would be nice if i got a chance to show you what i can do for the server.

Thank you

Shorty  <3<3<3<3<3

Shorty2.4v

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum